Nicomac Europe supplies all types of cleanroom false ceilings: whether they are walkable, non-walkable or anti-seismic, our solutions are safe, modular, sturdy and nice looking and are suited for all cleanroom projects.
Hermetic false suspended ceiling
1250 mm x 2-5000 mm false ceiling panels (4’x 10′-20′)
This is a hermetic walk on suspended false ceiling for cleanrooms. Flexible and easy to assemble, it can be installed before or after wall cleanroom installation, sitting on top of the walls or leaving the walls protruding above ceiling, room by room. This kind of false ceiling is made with laminated sandwich panels (both sides are pre-painted with epoxy powder coating) or plastic laminate (HPL) with many types of insulation in function of the client’s needs. All sides are closed by aluminum frame.
The result is a perfectly smooth and coplanar cleanroom surface that is very easy to clean. The bearing aluminum profile is housed by clicking-in between panels. There is a threaded tension bar, with an adjustment ring, to be fastened to the existing ceiling.
- Framework for cleanroom filters and light fixture
- Certified walk on ceiling panel 160kg. in one sqm (live load)
- Minimization of joints
- Nice looking appearance.
- High mechanical resistance
- 5 years guarantee
Nicomac T-Grid type
Nicomac unique T-grid walk-on cleanroom suspended ceilings consist of a load-bearing structure made of aluminum suitable to support ceiling panels, lights and filter units. The T-grid is supported by threaded tension rod with adjustable turnbuckles that are fastened to the overhead support at 4 intervals. There is a selection of two standard panel sizes: 2′ x 2′ (610 x 610 mm) or 2′ x 4′ (610 x 1210 mm).
Tiles for Nicomac clean room ceilings can be designed to be flush to the grid. Depending on the type of tile used the entire clean room ceiling system can be certified as walk on (single load of 160 Kg in a square meter) false ceiling and situated in the most unfavorable static position. Nicomac pharmaceutical T-grid false ceilings can be also supplied not-walkable when ceiling maintenance is provided from the room. Dedicated less expensive pharmaceutical tiles are used in this case.
- T-grid system doesn’t require cut outs and frame for filters and light fixtures
- Flexibility while positioning filters and light fixtures
- Flush to the grid walk-on system
- 8 mm Ø threaded tension rod
- Heavy duty walk on GRID
Whenever an earthquake occurs, the majority of the damage for the industrial buildings concerns the non-structural elements and in particular the false ceilings: entire panels, or parts of them, can fall and it can determine damaging to goods, production-stop and may jeopardize people safety. Italy, for example, is a country at high seismic risk and, consequently, designers must take into account the anti-seismic legislation when designing “structural and not structural” building parts.
This is a risk that Nicomac’ s clients can avoid for their cleanrooms, thanks to our anti-seismic false ceilings
In order to simplify the approach to the problem of anti-seismic false ceilings, Nicomac Europe and HILTI Italy have studied six standard solutions. According to the hazard seismic zones (3 low, 2 mid, 1 high), three applications can be used for walk-on or not-walk-on false ceilings. Moreover, Nicomac Europe can study, calculate and certify a dedicated project on specific conditions thanks to a specialized engineer.
- System integrated with the standard static solution: some static supports are substituted with seismic ones with a regular distribution according to the telluric action
- Flexibility of installation: minimization of the interferences with the static supports thanks to the hinged upwinds connections
- Compatibility of the seismic solution with profile supporting the panels: MF-FL12 plate connection between the vertical binary and the horizontally aluminium binaries
- Rigid system: fixing of the room perimetric walls is not necessary